Initial Kitchen Consult
Ready to remodel that kitchen? We can help! This introductory kitchen consultation will give you a strong foundation to move your project forward. Whether it’s a gut job or a facelift, let Annie and her team lay the groundwork to get you started!
To determine the size of your kitchen, look on a realtor size such as Redfin, or use a square footage calculator.
What to expect:
- After you purchase the package, we will send you a scheduling link to book your first meeting along with a design questionnaire.
- We will come to your home for a 1-2 hour meeting to discuss design goals, project investment, and aesthetics. During this meeting, we will also take basic measurements and photos of your kitchen.
- After the initial meeting, our team will get to work! We will schedule a final meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and our recommendations for moving forward.
When it's all said and done, you'll have:
- A vision board to use as a guide moving forward
- 1-2 design concepts for layout/floorplan
- 1-2 material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- Realistic feedback on your budget and timeline
- Suggestions for how to proceed with the design
- *Option to add on a "Bid Set" to provide to a contractor for estimating. Price to be quoted after consult
Often, our clients move on to book a full-service kitchen design where we delve deeper into the details including, lighting and electrical plans, tile design, hardware, plumbing, and appliance selections, drawer organization, etc. Our team can also guide you through the renovation process, connect you with trusted tradespeople, and provide project management services to help see your project through to completion.
However, we realize full-service design is not for everyone. Sometimes our clients just need a little help getting started. Whatever your project looks like, we are 100% ready to help you create the kitchen of your dreams!
Let’s get started!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Design fees are refundable (less processing fees) prior to work starting on your project. Because of our limited time and involvement, clients are ultimately responsible for ensuring that all furniture, fixtures and material selections work within the space.
Client is wholly responsible for all items purchased by the Client. Wise Design cannot guarantee any fabric, material, or products against wearing, fading, soiling, or any other latent defect.
We do our best to refer quality tradespeople, but ultimately cannot be responsible for the workmanship of others.
If your project is outside a 15 mile radius of our office, a $50 surcharge will be added. If your project is outside a 30 mile radius, please contact us and we provide E-Design Services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.