One Room Design*
*due to Covid-19 we have adapted our One Room Design process to keep our staff (and your family!) safe. We will start out with an initial Zoom Call to learn about your needs and explore initial design solutions. We will then schedule a time to come to your home and measure your space. We kindly ask that members of your household remain in a separate area of the home for the duration of our visit.
The Design Process
In just over a week, our team can create a beautiful design that aligns with your goals and aesthetics. Before we embark on this journey together, we will need some information to help us get started.
Step 1: Gathering Information
- Design Questionnaire - To help us create your dream space, you'll receive a questionnaire that helps us understand your goals, lifestyle, and budget.
- Inspiration Images - Upload inspiration images or a link to your Pinterest board, so we can align our design with your vision for the space.
- Photos - Upload photos of your space so we can be prepared before our first meeting.
Step 2: Initial Meeting (1-2 hours)
Once we receive your information, together, we will review your space, inspiration images, and answer any questions. During the meeting, we will take measurements of your space, work with you to create a functional layout, and set the concept of the design discussing palette and major furniture pieces.
Step 3: The Design
After our initial meeting, our team will develop your design by selecting furnishings, finishes, and fixtures based on the design concept. Once our selections are made, we will create a final furniture plan, a mood board that communicates the design concept, and any 3D renderings necessary to communicate the design concept.
Step 5: The Presentation
In about a week, you will receive an email from our team with your comprehensive design plan allowing you to execute the project at your own pace. Our design plan includes the following:
- Dimensioned floorplan showing the location of furniture and/or casework.
- Mood Board showing products, fixtures, and finishes we're recommending for your space.
- 3D mockups of your space, as needed, to communicate design intent
- Curated Pinterest board of suggested products
- "Getting Started Guide" with industry tips and tricks from our team
Step 6: Wrap Up
We offer one round of changes to tweak the design in the way that you see fit. Changes MUST be included in one email only. Additional changes will be billed at our hourly rate.
Curious about what it looks like? See an example here.
Have any questions? Contact us!
One Room Design Combos
If you're interested in working with us on more than one space, we may be able to combine several spaces for a lower investment. Please email our team at email@example.com so we can discuss your options!
Terms & Conditions
All design fees are non-refundable.
Because of our limited time and involvement, clients are ultimately responsible for ensuring that all furniture and material selections work within the space.
Client is wholly responsible for all items purchased by the Client. Wise Design cannot guarantee any fabric, material, or products against wearing, fading, soiling, or any other latent defect.
We do our best to refer quality tradespeople, but ultimately cannot be responsible for the workmanship of other people.