Initial Bath Consult
Ready to remodel that bathroom? We can help! This introductory bath consultation will give you a great foundation to move your project forward. Whether it’s a gut job or just a facelift, let Annie and her team lay the groundwork to get you started!
What to expect:
- After you purchase the package, we will reach out to book your first meeting and send you a design questionairre.
- We will come to your home for a 1-2 hour meeting to discuss design goals, project investment, and aesthetics. During this time, we'll also take basic measurements of your space as needed.
- After the initial meeting, our team will get to work! We will schedule a final meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and our recommendations for moving forward.
When it's all said and done, you'll have:
- A vision board to use as a guide moving forward
- 1-2 design concepts for layout/floorplan
- 1-2 material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- Realistic feedback on your budget and timeline, and suggestions for how to proceed with the design.
- *Option to add on a "Bid Set" to provide to a contractor for estimating. Price to be quoted after consult
Often, our clients move on to book a full-service bath design where we delve deeper into the details including, lighting and electrical plans, tile design, hardware and plumbing selections, closet design, etc. Our team can also guide you through the renovation process, connect you with trusted tradespeople, and provide project management services to help see your project through to completion.
However, we realize full-service design is not for everyone. Sometimes our clients just need a little help getting started. Whatever your project looks like, we are 100% ready to help you create the bath of your dreams!
Let’s get started!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Design fees are refundable (less processing fees) before work starts on your project.
Because of our limited time and involvement, clients are ultimately responsible for ensuring that all furniture and material selections work within the space.
Client is wholly responsible for all items purchased by the Client. Wise Design cannot guarantee any fabric, material, or products against wearing, fading, soiling, or any other latent defect.
We do our best to refer quality tradespeople, but ultimately cannot be responsible for the workmanship of others.
If your project is outside a 15 mile radius of our office, a $50 surcharge will be added. If your project is outside a 30 mile radius, please schedule an E-One Room Design.
DESCRIPTION OF SPACES
Powder Room: Vanity and Toilet, but no shower or tub element.
Main Bath: Average sized bathroom with Vanity, Toilet shower only, or combined tub/shower space.
Primary Bath: Larger bathroom with separate tub and shower elements.