Initial Bath Consult*
*due to Covid-19 we have adapted our One Room Design process to keep our staff (and your family!) safe. We will start out with an initial Zoom Call to learn about your needs and explore initial design solutions. We will then schedule a time to come to your home and measure your space. We kindly ask that members of your household remain in a separate area of the home for the duration of our visit.
Ready to remodel that bathroom? We can help! This introductory kitchen consultation will give you a great foundation to move your project forward. Whether it’s a gut job or just a facelift, let Annie and her team lay the groundwork to get you started!
What to expect:
- After you purchase the package, we will send you a scheduling link to book your first meeting, along with a design questionnaire.
- We will come to your home for a 1-hour meeting to discuss design goals, project investment, and aesthetics. During this time, we'll also take basic measurements of your space as needed.
- After the initial meeting, our team will get to work! We will schedule a final meeting to discuss all aspects of the project and our recommendations for moving forward.
When it's all said and done, you'll have:
- A vision board to use as a guide moving forward
- 1-2 design concepts for layout/floorplan
- 1-2 material samples specific to your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes)
- Realistic feedback on your budget and timeline, and suggestions for how to proceed with the design.
- *Option to add on a "Bid Set" to provide to a contractor for estimating. Price to be quoted after consult
Often, our clients move on to book a full-service bath design where we delve deeper into the details including, lighting and electrical plans, tile design, hardware and plumbing selections, closet design, etc. Our team can also guide you through the renovation process, connect you with trusted tradespeople, and provide project management services to help see your project through to completion.
However, we realize full-service design is not for everyone. Sometimes our clients just need a little help getting started. Whatever your project looks like, we are 100% ready to help you create the bath of your dreams!
Let’s get started!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All design fees are non-refundable.
Because of our limited time and involvement, clients are ultimately responsible for ensuring that all furniture and material selections work within the space.
Client is wholly responsible for all items purchased by the Client. Wise Design cannot guarantee any fabric, material, or products against wearing, fading, soiling, or any other latent defect.
We do our best to refer quality tradespeople, but ultimately cannot be responsible for the workmanship of others.